Superyacht Invictus in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The 66 metre Invictus, seen here alongside at Fort Lauderdale’s Pier 66 marina, is designed by The Delta Design Group who were responsible for both the naval architecture and exterior styling. Built by Delta Marine of Seattle, she features an interior by Diane Johnson of Diane Johnson Design. Invictus has an ice-strengthened steel hull and with her composite superstructure allows for an enormous interior volume of 1943 GT making her one of the largest yachts in her size range . You can read our full review of Invictus here. Just astern of her is the 86-metre Oceanco superyacht Seven Seas who can often be seen spending time in Fort Lauderdale.
Photo by mrsyclone
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA