Together with its owners, Delta is offering for sale one of its most unique and special superyachts, the 163-foot Triton. Aptly named for the mighty ruler of the sea, Triton is designed for worldwide cruising, deep-sea fishing and exotic reef diving.
In addition to her luxurious mahogany interior with both art deco and nautical accents, here are a few of her most unique features:
- Hydraulically deployed tender towing system with a boom and self-tailing winch allowing you to deploy tenders while underway
- Heli-deck capable of carrying a Eurostar EC130B4 helicopter
- Electro-hydraulically powered lift to shuttle guests to and from the crow’s nest
- Great White rated shark cage
- Convertible skylounge and skydeck for indoor or outdoor use
Triton is located on the west coast of the United States and is offered for sale at $ 25,900,000.