This week Denison Yachting announced the sale of 42.67-metre Cheers 46, a 140′ Benetti Veloce. Denison’s Glynn Smith and Kevin Ralph from Worth Avenue Yachts represented the seller. The buyer was represented by Lawrence Nathan of Aqua Marina Yachts in Israel.
Built by Benetti and completed in 2014, Cheers 46 is the very first vessel in the Italian yard’s successful Veloce 140 range of yachts with the displacement to planing hull (D2P). Cheers 46 features a sophisticated interior from Joao Armentano, and an exterior by Stefano Righini Design. Her five stateroom layout can accommodate up to 12 guests, plus a crew of nine. Guests can enjoy many amenities such as the largest sundeck of any yacht of her size, a private gym, a large beach club and pool. Powered by twin MTU 12V 4000 M93L engines, she has a top speed of 21 knots, and a cruising speed of 15 knots.
She was listed with an asking price of $13,450,000 at the time of sale.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA