Dilbar in Barcelona, Spain
The German giant, Dilbar was captured departing OneOcean Port Vell in Barcelona yesterday as seen through the lens of SuperYacht Times reader Davy van Loon. Since her delivery in 2016 by Lürssen, Dilbar has become widely known as the world’s largest private motor yacht in terms of Gross Tonnage. Built for an experienced owner, Dilbar was designed by Espen Oeino International from Monaco with Winch Design responsible the interior of the vessel.
Photo by Davy van Loon
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA