With Lürssen having recently released the basic technical specifications of its 156 metre superyacht Dilbar, the yacht is now officially regarded as the largest in the world in terms of gross tonnage. Dilbar’s total interior spaces, designed by Winch Design, encompasses an impressive 15,917 GT reports the German shipyard. Currently spending time at anchor off the island of Sardinia, photographer Luca Manca captured these stunning images of the Espen Oeino designed yacht at sunset recently.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA