At 15,917GT, Lürssen’s 156-metre Dilbar is considered the world’s largest private yacht in volume. Her interior consists of 3,800-square-metres of guest and owner’s spaces, while she spans 23-metres across and 6-metres below the water line. After being spotted in Antibes, the sheer size of the 2015 superyacht is evident.
To complement the owner’s other yacht, design studio Espen Oeino created an exterior consisting of light ivory with bronze accents. While up to 96 crew members can stay on board, up to 36 additional guests can be accommodated in one of the 20 guest cabins and enjoy the two heli-pads and 25-metre swimming pool.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA