In preparation for their next project, Dörries Maritime Services (DMS), who provide services from conceptual design to complete construction and after sales, tells us they have identified an ideal build facility.
Strategically located in northern Germany, the facilities are close to some of industries best subcontractors and suppliers, allowing DMS to build yachts with german pedigree and quality.
While M/Y Graceful, pictured above, is still under construction in Hamburg the company is also developing an entire range of technical motor yacht platforms from 50 to 90m. Clients will benefit from shorter build times and reduced engineering costs.
A proposal for a 85m Motoryacht, currently on the drawing boards of H2 Yacht Design, is to premier shortly.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA