Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesSeen in the foreground is the 69.65-metre Dutch superyacht Sherakhan, built in 1996 by Vuyk en Zonen and converted into a luxury superyacht in 2005. On board, Sherakhan accommodates up to 26 guests across 13 luxurious and individually-styled guest cabins, comprising one master suite, two VIP suites, four double cabins and six twin cabins. The yacht recently underwent another facelift, changing her exterior from the once famous blue hull into an all-white finish. Behind her is the 55-metre Amels 180 motor yacht Driftwood, built by Amels in 2017 to a design by Tim Heywood.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA