The 52 metre sailing yacht Red Dragon that was for sale through Edmiston has recently been sold. At the time of the announcement she was for sale at an asking price of EUR 17,950,000.
Red Dragon was completed in 2008 by New Zealand shipyard Alloy Yachts and underwent a refit period in 2013. She is designed by Dubois Naval Architects and shares a similar hull to her two near-sisters Kokomo (sloop) and Mondango (ketch). Red Dragon’s modern interior is the work of French designer Wilmotte & Associates.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA