Edmiston Yacht Management are looking to recruit an ‘Alternate DPA / Technical Manager’. The successful applicant will act as DPA as required, and will be based in the Monaco office.
Expected to carry out a broad range of operational and technical duties, the essential requirements are as follows;
- A minimum 3 years in an on board senior engineering role within the yachting industry
- Experience of planned maintenance systems
- Experience of shipyard/refit periods
- Technical reporting skills
- Fully conversant with Classification Societies and Flag State rules including ISM, ISPS codesand the MLC
- Certified as ISM Auditor and Company Security Officer
- Fluent in spoken and written English
They must also be willing and able to travel, have a strong team work ethic and demonstrate a flexible and professional approach to client services.
In return EYM is offering a competitive salary package, continuous professional development and the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and innovative team as it takes on new projects.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suited to the position to Helen Forward at [email protected].
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!