Edmiston Yacht Management are looking to recruit an ‘Alternate DPA / Technical Manager’. The successful applicant will act as DPA as required, and will be based in the Monaco office.
Expected to carry out a broad range of operational and technical duties, the essential requirements are as follows;
- A minimum 3 years in an on board senior engineering role within the yachting industry
- Experience of planned maintenance systems
- Experience of shipyard/refit periods
- Technical reporting skills
- Fully conversant with Classification Societies and Flag State rules including ISM, ISPS codesand the MLC
- Certified as ISM Auditor and Company Security Officer
- Fluent in spoken and written English
They must also be willing and able to travel, have a strong team work ethic and demonstrate a flexible and professional approach to client services.
In return EYM is offering a competitive salary package, continuous professional development and the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and innovative team as it takes on new projects.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suited to the position to Helen Forward at [email protected].