Designer Enrico Gobbi and his squad, Team for Design, have released details about their new 42-metre motor yacht design project named T42. The studio describes the project as ‘dynamic’ and ‘elegant’ and is said to have been inspired by the proportions of a sports car.
An off-white and metallic silver finish add an even more sporty appeal to the design that has been styled with sinuous curves to allow for maximum visibility from the outside while creating several open outdoor spaces for guests to enjoy.
One such space is the generous foredeck of 20 square metres that can be configured in any possible way to suit the client’s requirements. Another is the sundeck that stretches 14 metres in length and features two separate sunbathing areas and convertible dining lounge, perfect for hosting the entire family. Internal and external access points to this deck make it easy for the crew to serve guests during meal times up here.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA