This unique image of the groundbreaking 106-metre Oceanco project Y712 known as Black Pearl shows the impressive sailing vessel with her imposing rig fully charged as she headed out to sea this morning with the port of Rotterdam in the background.
This crucial stage in the yacht’s sea trial phase has been a highly anticipated moment and gives us a taste of what she might look like after being let loose in the wild following her impending delivery.
Photo by Piet van Dijk
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA