Earlier today, Feadship launched its fourth superyacht project of the year as the Dutch shipyard’s hull 696 was moved outside its build shed for the first time this morning. The yacht, which remains unchristened, is believed to have been designed by De Voogt Naval Architects with an interior by RWD. More information as it becomes available following official christening.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA