It was an early start of my saturday, driving up to the Feadship yard in Makkum, at 5am this morning, in order to see the launch of Feadship's latest superyacht, the 92.5 metre Project 1005. Her name is still covered up, and has not yet been revealed.
The yacht is an inhouse design by Feadship, and she features an interior by Seymour Diamond. Fourteen guests will be easily accommodated on board, as well as a total of 22 crew. 1005 also features the largest pool ever installed on a Feadship. It is located aft on the main deck.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA