Feadship has launched its largest yacht to date in Makkum today: the 110-metre superyacht project known as hull 1007 and designed by Michael Leach.Photo: Tom van Oossanen / SuperYacht TimesPhoto: Tom van Oossanen / SuperYacht TimesWith her 110-metre length, 1007 will be the largest yacht ever built by Feadship and the second largest yacht ever built in the Netherlands, after the 110.1-metre Oceanco Jubilee.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA