The SuperYacht Times team were off to an early start this morning to capture a sneak peek of the latest 51-metre project currently underway at Feadship’s facilities in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands. Known as Project 701, she was first revealed to the public just under a year ago.Photo: Helen Haacke / SuperYacht TimesDe Voogt Naval Architects undertook her naval architecture, with Bannenberg & Rowell responsible for her interior design. Still shrouded in secrecy as she prepares for her launch ahead of delivery later this year, few details are yet known of the project. More information will be released as and when it becomes available.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA