Continuing our unparalleled coverage of Dutch shipyard Feadship’s latest superyacht - the 70 metre Joy - here are the latest exclusive photos of the Bannenberg & Rowell designed vessel undertaking sea trials on the North Sea.
Joy departed the Royal van Lent facility in Kaag, the Netherlands, at the beginning of June, whereby she was later transported through the country to Rotterdam. She features a sophisticated interior design from Studio Indigo featuring a natural flow between outdoor and indoor living.
Photos by Feadship.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA