Here in the following images is the exclusive first look at Surge Projects’ latest sailing superyacht project, the Surge 46. The 46 metre high performance composite vessel has been jointly developed by the brand in conjunction with A2B Project Managers and GCA Architects.
The focus of the design is to offer the owner and his guests a unique experience both of sailing and life at sea. Surge reports that this has been achieved through her exterior layout arrangement as well a 360 degree view raised saloon.
On board she accommodates up to six guests, including the owner in a private suite with direct access to a private terrace on the sea. The flush deck hides a tender garage on the bow and all winches and sailing systems.
The Spanish studio was founded by Javier Jaudenes, the naval architect responsible for WinWin, winner of the World Superyacht Awards Sailing Yacht of the Year 2015.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA