SYT can exclusively share with our readers the following photo of the latest sailing superyacht, Sybaris, currently on sea trials in La Spezia.
Built and designed by Perini Navi, the 70 metre Sybaris is certainly one of the most talked about new additions to the superyacht fleet this year. The all-aluminum vessel has a GT of 870 and is the largest sailing yacht ever to have been built in Italy.
In addition to her generous living and entertainment areas both inside and out, Sybaris also comes with two 7 metre carbon fibre tenders, as well as a 4.5 metre rescue tender. She is equipped with carbon fibre spars and Carbo-Link rigging provided by Rondal, and hosts a sail plan of more than 3,000 square metres.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA