Holland Jachtbouw have launched their latest sailing yacht, a 46 metre Tripp Design performance sloop designed for world cruising. It is the first time that HJB have worked with Tripp Design, and the second collaboration with Jens Cornelsen, the owner's representative. Little information is known about the yacht that was signed in 2013.
HJB worked together with the great team at Rhoades Young Design once again for the interior.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA