Today, Lürssen launched project Orchid. The 91 metre yacht is designed by Reymond Langton Design, who has given Orchid very harmonious proportions and with a length of 91 metre and a beam of 14.45 metre she boasts extraordinary volumes, accommodating all of the owner’s requirements whilst still maintaining sleek and very elegant lines. The interior is believed to be contemporary modern.
Among the special features are a huge beach club and spa area on the lower deck and two guest cabins with sea terraces.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA