Photos and text by Maarten Janssen
Early this morning, Oceanco launched hull Y707, at the shipyard in Alblasserdam, the Netherlands. SuperYachtTimes.com's editor Maarten drove to the shipyard at the crack of dawn, to see the roll out operation. Y707 measures 88.5 meters, and is custom designed by Sam Sorgiovanni, who created a yacht that ingeniously connects the inside with the outside.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA