Just moments ago, Dutch yacht builder Oceanco floated the 110-metre superyacht project Y714 out of its build shed as the largest private yacht in Dutch maritime history was launched today.
Project Jubilee as she is also known was designed by the Italian-based studio of Lobanov Design headed by Igor Lobanov. This is Lobanov’s second project with the Dutch shipyard, who was also behind the design of Y708, St Princess Olga.
Sam Sorgiovanni, who is also no stranger to working with Oceanco, designed the yacht’s interior. The Technical Consultancy Services division of Burgess acted as technical consultants and owner’s representatives.
Photos by Tom van Oossanen
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA