Seen here for the first time cruising outside Dutch waters is Oceanco’s brand new 88.5-metre project Y715. Her name has now been revealed and will be known as Barbara. SYT photographer, Tom van Oossanen, caught up with her concluding final customs formalities off the English coast in Falmouth today before she heads to warmer waters in the Mediterranean.
Designed by Sam Sorgiovanni, the designer behind the two Oceanco superyachts Anastasia and Nirvana, Barbara has a beam of 14.2 metres, a draft of 3.9 metres, and an estimated internal volume of 2,950 GT.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA