The latest 86 metre performance sailing yacht project from the Dutch shipyards Oceanco and Vitters is ready to launch. The all aluminium ketch is being constructed at Oceanco’s facilities in Alblasserdam in the Netherlands.
Being built for an experienced yachtsman, she features both naval architecture and exterior design by Tripp Design Naval Architects, whilst her interiors come from the drawing board of the German studio Dölker + Voges. She will accommodate up to 12 guests on board who will be divided over three decks in total.
The yacht will feature a powerful rig, which lead to the custom development of winches, up to 40 tons, furlers, rigging and ground-breaking 93 metre masts from Southern Spars.
She is due for delivery in the coming months.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA