Yacht designer Tanju Kalaycioglu of Taka Yachts informs SuperYachtTimes.com that Turkish yacht builder Su Marine has launched the 36 metre Zelda.
The gulet styled motor sailor was transported over a distance of 11 kilometres from the shipyard of Su Marine to the open water. The professional Turkish transport company Hareket Nakliyat was responsible for the transportation of the 150t vessel.
From the Su Marine shipyard Zelda was brought to the RMK Marine facility in Tuzla, from where she was launched in the water. A sistership is currently under construction at Su Marine, as well as a 42.5 metre sailing yacht.
+90 216 591 0595
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA