Photo: Phuketphotographer.netBuilt in Norway in 2015 as project U107, motor yacht Andromeda is the brainchild of an experienced owner who has owned a long line of explorer and other luxury motor yachts over the years. Sold to her current owner in 2018. Andromeda is built on a proven commercial platform designed by Marin Teknikk in Norway. Oscar Mike Naval Architects from New Zealand worked on the project’s exterior styling together with the original owner while H2 Yacht Design from England is behind the interior design of the yacht. Currently cruising in the Pacific Ocean, here Andromeda is see anchored near Phuket Island in Thailand.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA