Following her departure from the Abeking & Rasmussen shipyard in Germany earlier this month, the brand new explorer yacht Cloudbreak has arrived in Iceland as her first stop on her global discovery tour. From here the 72.5 metre yacht is to cross the North Atlantic and head north to cruise the waters around Greenland. Learn more about her exciting itinerary here.
Her military styling with matching grey paint job is the work of designer Espen Oeino, with her high volume interior having been created by Paris based interior designer Christian Liaigre. The project was secured by SuperYachts Monaco, who was also in charge of overseeing the build process on behalf of the owner and is now making the yacht available for select charters as part of her exciting circumnavigation voyage.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA