Faribana V (ex Sarafsa) in Saint Tropez
Following a recent paint job, Faribana V (ex: Sarafsa) now features a blue hull. In 2007, only weeks after signing the very private Sarafsa up for sale, she was sold by Ocean Independence (now Ocean Independence Cavendish White). The previous owner of Sarafsa has just taken delivery of a new 82m Sarafsa, built by Devonport.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA