Feadship’s latest superyacht, Lady S, made her way through the Netherlands over the weekend towards Rotterdam. The 93-metre Lady S and her 14.1-metre beam were carefully navigated through more than 20 bridges before reaching Rotterdam, where she will have her props fitted and begin sea trials on the North Sea. Photo: Bruno Buisson
Photo: Bruno BuissonKnown as Project 814 during her build, the new superyacht is the design work of Michael Leach and Reymond Langton on the exterior and interior design respectively and was overseen by Burgess. Photo: Bruno Buisson
Photo: Bruno BuissonUp to 12 guests can be accommodated for onboard and tended to by a crew of 29. Those onboard can enjoy the fully-certified helipad, IMAX cinema and outdoor sports areas for soccer, basketball and golf.
Photo: Bruno BuissonLady S is on track to be delivered to her new owners in the spring.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA