Feadship's 92-metres superyacht Aquarius lying in Fort Lauderdale, United States
Making her first appearance in American waters this month is the brand new 92-metre superyacht Aquarius. The yacht was launched at Feadship last year and handed over to her owner in time for the winter cruising season in the Caribbean. Her design by Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design is characterised by large amounts of glass in the superstructure to create a high contrast exterior look but also a very bright and airy interior.“We dedicated two years of intense design work on Aquarius,” says her owner. “As a result, she represents a perfect marriage of interior and exterior, and seamless integration with the sea.” Her owner’s previous yacht was a 67.5-metre Amels by the same name which was sold in 2015 and renamed Maria.
Photo by Ron Raffety
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA