Citizens of Amsterdam have been treated to a spectacle over the past few days as one of Feadship’s latest superyachts, the 66m Vanish, was moored alongside the majestic National Maritime Museum in the heart of the city. The Eidsgaard Designed yacht’s blend of classic and contemporary lines presented a striking contrast with one of Amsterdam’s most iconic landmarks as a backdrop. The SYT media team made the most of the occasion and captured the yacht in all her glory in this prestigious setting.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA