Photos by Tom van Oossanen
Earlier today the 71-metre Feadship hull 815 was seen on the Dutch inland waterways as she is being moved to the yacht builder’s Royal van Lent facility for completion. The vessel will be something unlike we have seen built by Feadship before, and is believed to serve a more utilitarian role than a regular superyacht once completed.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA