Early this morning the Feadship Koninklijke De Vries shipyard in Makkum, launched the third Feadship XL named Fountainhead. The 87.77 metre motor yacht was designed by De Voogt Naval Architects and she features an interior by Sinot Yacht Design.
The XL 1003 Fountainhead is a near sistership to Musashi.
To date both Mushashi and Fountainhead are the largest Feadship superyachts ever built, but Feadship has currently two larger yachts in-build; the 99 metre XL 1004 and Royal Van Lent has a contract for a 101.50 metre superyacht.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA