The first superyacht launch of the new year took place today as Feadship floated the fourth and fifth hulls in its custom Lagoon series. The yachts were manoeuvred into separate outfitting halls at Feadship’s facility in Aalsmeer where the final touches will be made ahead of sea trials.
The two 35-metre yachts form a line of five near-identical vessels designed by De Voogt Naval Architects. As with the first three hulls (Kamino, Moon Sand Too and Avatar), Bannenberg & Rowell are behind the interior of the fifth hull in this line.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA