Stuart Larsen of Fraser Yachts has announced that the 60.6 metre Feadship Meduse is back on the market after her 15 year Lloyds survey. Meduse is one of the best known Feadships and comes complete with a helicopter landing facility.
She offers accommodation for up to 12 guests, in six staterooms including a full beam owner's suite and a VIP cabin forward on the main deck. She also features a cinema, gymnasium, elevator, decompression diving chamber and large tenders.
Meduse is powered by twin 1710 HP Caterpillar 3516 DITA engines, and has range of over 5000 miles.
The asking price of Meduse is $ 34,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA