The 42.6-metre Feadship motor yacht Angiamo (ex: Andiamo) has been sold, with Dirk Johnson from Perini Navi representing the buyer and Nicholas Scherb from 26 North Yachts the seller. Built in 2003, Angiamo stands out as the first expedition-style superyacht built by Feadship. Photo: 26 North YachtsDesigned by De Voogt Naval Architects and Doug Sharp, she was built to safely cruise deep waters for long periods of time. Angiamo features interior designs by Glade Johnson and can sleep up to eight guests across four cabins comprising one lower-deck master cabin, two double cabins and a twin cabin.
Photo: 26 North Yacht SalesUp to eight crew can power her twin Caterpillar Inc. engines to a maximum speed of 13 knots, or cruise at 10.5 knots to a range of up to 4,700 nautical miles. At the time of sale, Angiamo was listed at €14,100,000.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018, the Netherlands built yachts that were sold at an average asking price of €19.9m, equivalent to €31,450 per GT
- Last year, Feadship built yachts that were sold at an average asking price of €21.207m or €34,773 per GT
- Throughout 2018, yachts built between 2001 and 2005 sold at an average asking price of €4.2m which is equivalent to €19,154 per GT
- In 2018, yachts in the 40-44-metre range sold at an average asking price of €9.6m or €25,555 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2003 in the Netherlands measuring around 42m sold at an average asking price of €5.9m or €54,090 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Lady G II, a 2002 41-metre Mondo Marine yacht, had a final asking price of €3.9m, equivalent to €10,803 per GT
- Nine Feadship yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €15.2m
- Today, there are 37 Feadship yachts for sale at an average asking price of €18m
- Angiamo had a final asking price of €14.1m or €31,828 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2019
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!