Feadship's recently launched 57.60-metre custom motoryacht Larisa, is now undergoing seatrials off the coast of Holland. Built for an experienced owner looking to upgrade to the world's leading superyacht brand, her interior comes from the boards of Bannenberg & Rowell Design.
Larisa features a contemporary classic exterior profile, with a wide range of modern features. The strong curvaceous signature lines of the design are supported by a straight knuckle that runs all the way round the yacht from the bow to the stern.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA