Feadship's 44.20 metre hull #690 Moon Sand is currently undergoing seatrials, and the Dutch yard has released several photos of her trials, including this one. The custom Feadship’s owner’s liased with De Voogt Design extremely closely throughout the design and construction of the new vessel, collaborating with Bannenberg & Rowell for her interior design.
Moon Sand boasts large aft deck areas and ample loose seating on both the main and bridge decks. On the latter, the stairs have been moved as far to starboard as possible in order to maximise space. Matters of space are also the motivation behind the tender being located on the sundeck rather than housed in its own garage. This arrangement opens up room for a swimming pool on the main deck aft, which features an ingenious lifting floor system whereby a section of the deck lowers down to provide the pool depth required.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA