Following the launch of Feadship’s 96-metre project Vertigo last month, the new superyacht is currently undertaking sea trials on the North Sea. The following photos were captured early this morning by SYT.
Hull 1006 is designed by Redman Whiteley Dixon with her interior undertaken by the Paris-based interior design house Chahan Interior Design, with whom the owner has collaborated on various projects in the past.
Azure Naval Architects served as the Owner’s representatives during the project. The two MTU 16V 4000 M63L engines that are fitted will provide a top speed of 17 knots with a range of 5,000 nautical miles on offer whilst maintaining a speed of 12 knots. Project Vertigo was originally contracted by Peter Insull's Yacht Marketing.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA