Shortly after her launch Predator (De Vries 674) was transported from the Feadship De Vries shipyard in Aalsmeer to Rotterdam. In Rotterdam she was prepared for sea trials and last week she completed her first trials off Rotterdam. Yesterday Predator arrived in Amsterdam where she will be completed.
The trials of Predator on the North Sea went very smoothly. She performed very well and her bow cuts the water like a knife!
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA