Superyacht Anna at the island of Scorpios, Greece
The 67 metre superyacht Anna was built by Feadship in 2009, and was the largest yacht by volume built at the De Vries yard in Aalsmeer at the time of completion. Michael Leach Design created the custom exterior and interior as required by her owner. These include a forward facing observation lounge, and a private outdoor area as next to the master stateroom. The yacht spends time cruising between Greece and Croatia, and here she is seen moored off the famous private island of Scorpios in Greece, once owned by the late Greek shipping billionaire Aristole Onassis.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA