The 44.65-metre Feadship superyacht Bella (ex Bella Vita) has been sold, marking the third time this F45 Feadship has changed hands. Representing both the buyer and the seller, Moran Yacht & Ship have also announced that Bella will remain in their charter fleet, making her available for charter this Summer in the Mediterranean. Photo: Moran Yacht & ShipTrue to Feadship style and construction standards, Bella features streamlined exterior designs by Dutch design duo De Voogt and Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design, and interior designs by Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design. In 2014, Bella received a refit and now features pristinely modern interior decor, as well as a recent coat of paint. Built in 2008, she has accomplished her 10-year Lloyds survey.
Bella can accommodate up to 12 guests across six spacious staterooms, making her ideal for large families or groups. Her master suite resides on the main deck, and the four further staterooms are all convertible from a queen size configuration to two twin beds.
Powered by twin MTU 12V2000 M70 engines, she cruises at 12 knots and can reach a top speed of 14.5 knots at a transatlantic range of 4,500 nautical miles. At the time of sale, Bella had a final asking price of €17,750,000.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018, the Netherlands built yachts that were sold at an average asking price of €19.94m, which is equivalent to €31,450 per GT
- Last year, Feadship build yachts that were sold at an average asking price of €21.2m or €34,774 per GT
- Throughout 2018, yachts built between 2006 and 2010 were sold at an average asking price of €7.9m, equivalent to €24,724 per GT
- In 2018, yachts in the 43-47-metre range sold at an average asking price of €11.78m or €26,475 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2008 in the Netherlands that measured around 45-metres sold at an average asking price of €10.15m or €22,241 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Gladiator, a 44.65-metre Feadship yacht built in 2010, had a final asking price of €19.8m, which is equivalent to €39,679 per GT
- Estel, a 47-metre Heesen yacht built in 2008, had a final asking price of €17.8m, equivalent to €36,105 per GT
- Nine Feadship yachts were sold last year at an average asking price of €19.2m
- Today, there are 37 Feadship yachts for sale at an average asking price of €18.1m
- Bella had a final asking price of €17.75m or €35,571 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!