Superyacht Faith in St Tropez
Delivered as Cakewalk in 2000 to her original American owner, the 62.33m Feadship superyacht was later named Fortunato and then finally Faith, when she was sold to her current owner. Amongst her many features, are her hidden tender bays. The tenders are stored behind gull wing doors in the bow of the yacht, forward of the owner's stateroom. The lines of Fortunato are designed by De Voogt Naval Architecture, and features a classic interior. Here she is seen leaving the port of St Tropez during the 2015 summer season.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA