Feadship has handed over their latest superyacht to her owner this week as the 70 metre Joy departed the Netherlands. The yacht is currently in British waters with her AIS status indicating her next destination in the Mediterranean.
Joy departing Saint Peter Port Harbour, Guernsey (©Ian Toms)
Joydeparted the Royal van Lent facility in Kaag, the Netherlands, at the beginning of June, whereby she was later transported through the country to Rotterdam. She features a sophisticated interior design from Studio Indigo featuring a natural flow between outdoor and indoor living. Bannenberg & Rowell Design is the studio behind her striking exterior profile design.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA