Merle Wood & Associates and Camper & Nicholsons International have listed the Feadship Kisses for sale, for the first time since her launch in 2000. She has always been privately used and never chartered, and has been well maintained and updated since new.
Kisses was built by Feadship at the Royal De Vries shipyard in Aalsmeer, Holland. Like most Feadships, Kisses is designed by De Voogt, who gave her a modern look. A unique feature on board Kisses are the sloped windows in de main- and upper salon, providing 180-degree views. The interior is art-deco inspired, and is designed by Robert Knack International.
Kisses is listed at $ 34,900,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA