Chris Cecil-Wright of Edmiston & Company has just announced that he represented both the buyer and seller in the sale of the 65.22 metre superyacht Trident, a joint central-agency listing with Merle Wood & Associates.
Trident was delivered by Feadship Royal Van Lent in 2009 and features interior and exterior design by the well known superyacht designer Donald Starkey. The yacht sleeps 14 guests in 1 Master and 6 Double cabins and there is accommodation for up to 15 crew members.
Twin 1,875 hp MTU 16V 4000 M60 diesel engines enable the luxury yacht to achieve a top speed of 16 knots, cruising speed of 15 knots and a range of 5,000 nautical miles at 12 knots.
Trident was asking € 87,000,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA