Feadship superyacht Virginian off Monaco
The 62.23 metre superyacht Virginian was anchored off the Monaco Yacht Show last week. She was launched at the Royal Van Lent facility of Feadship in 1990 and her owner commissioned Virginain in 1991. Her exterior lines are by De Voogt Naval Architects and her interior, which is styled as an English country home, is from the drawing board of David Easton.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA