Photo: Dan PirainoThe 87.7-metre motor yacht Fountainhead was built at Feadship in 2011 to a design by Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design who also created the luxury interior on board. Fountainhead was built in tandem with her close sistership Musashi which was also launched in the same year. Built for relaxed family living on board, Fountainhead comes with comforts such as a library, recreation room, fully-equipped gym and contra-flow swimming pool. Her vast main deck aft is used to stow tow 40' custom tenders with an enclosed garage below deck housing the yacht's watersport toys. Here she is seen anchored off Jaws Beach in the Bahamas.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA