A fire has completly destroyed sailing yacht Uisge Beatha (translation: water of life), a Jongert 2400M. The aluminum, sloop rigged yacht with closed wheelhouse and open cockpit was delivered to a Scottish owner in 2010.
The yacht was anchored in Grenada. There are no reports of injuries or casulties.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA